|If you are a registered user of SCS then click
here to access the Members' Download page.
How to Download and Install the SCS Trial (Demo) Version
- You must be logged on as a Windows user with Administrator privileges to install SCS.
- Download SCS by clicking here: scs11demo_win32setup.zip (about 16Mb including demo files).
- Double-click on the file scs11demo_win32setup.zip to extract scs11demo_win32setup.exe.
Extract this file into a temporary folder or into any suitable folder eg Documents or My Documents.
- Double-click on the file scs11demo_win32setup.exe to install SCS.
When you start SCS the first time, the demo sound cue file should be loaded automatically, but if it is not then
click the Open button and open demo.scs from the folder scs_demo,
which will be in Documents or My Documents.
The following limitations apply to the trial version:
- An individual SCS session is limited to 30 minutes. After 30 minutes you will need to close and restart the program to continue.
- You may test the trial functionality of SCS for up to 30 days.
After 30 days the 30 minute session limit is reduced to 5 minutes.
- Only 25 cues may be used per production, ie per cue file.
- Other limitations and capabilities of the 'Demo' license level can be viewed under Compare Levels.
- Click SCS 11 Documentation to view the SCS 11 Help online.
- A PDF version of the SCS 11 Help is available here: scs11_help.pdf. To download the file, right-click on the link and select 'Save link as...'.
Tutorials (updated for SCS 11)
- Click Getting Started to view a short video tutorial about using SCS. This covers creating a new production and adding an audio file cue. To download the tutorial click Download Tutorial 1 (WMV, 6.9Mb compressed).
- Click Tutorial 2 to view our second video tutorial showing how to add sub cues, loops and level change cues. Click Download Tutorial 2 to download it (WMV, 6.1Mb compressed).
- Click SCS11 Changes Part 1 to view part 1 of a video explaining changes between SCS 10 and SCS 11. We recommend viewing this video even if you have not used SCS 10 as it is explains many features not covered by the introductory videos. However, the video covers some advanced topics so you may want to wait until you are familiar with the basic functions of SCS. To download the tutorial click Download SCS11 Changes Part 1 (WMV, 23.4Mb compressed).
- Click SCS11 Changes Part 2 to view Part 2 of the video explaining changes between SCS 10 and SCS 11. To download the tutorial click Download SCS11 Changes Part 2 (WMV, 11.6Mb compressed).